Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Scars are Souvenirs You Never Lose (The Past is Never Far)

There was a time when I was so depressive that I managed to come up with a sad thought for every single day. I would write it down on my batch's logbook in Gabay, labeling it as "Sad thought for the day #n". Some of those sad thoughts, I quoted from someone, some I made myself, and some are parodies of certain happy thoughts.

Just now, I got a forwarded message from a friend:
tym cAn heaL aLL w0unds..

tym cAn give u an0thr chNce..

tym cAn heLp u 4get..

tym cAn Let u m0ve 0n..

Wow!

Dti an alm lng ay tym is gold!Improving!=p

But I was in such a bad mood, that I replied with a "forwarded message" on my own on the fly:
tym maks u old,takin awy ur chldhood inocnce.

tym fades ur memries,makin u 4get.

tym erodes relatnshps,mkng frnds drift aprt.

..all things disappear in time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that you mentioned it, i do have vague recollections of your "sad thought for the day"...

sgcray said...

Ha ha! That was a really good one! But really I guess I can relate to that, its sometimes fun to be sad! And ur about me says if ur here by no accident then introductions are unnecessary, and what if someone is here by accident?