Tuesday, April 24, 2007

songs to learn

I'm a guitarist, but I haven't been one lately. The last time I really put my guitar skills to use was three months ago when my aunt asked me to record my guitar renditions of Canon in D (Johann Pachelbel) and Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (Johann Sebastian Bach). And it was really hard for me then because my skills were really rusty.

So in an attempt to save and improve this talent, I am making a list of songs to learn/relearn. I have this list on my phone so I can easily access it. I'm posting it on a separate location since it's way too long for my blog.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hey I recently made a list too. Pero wala kasing gitara dito sa kung nasan ako. So pagbalik ko aasikasuhin (sana). Ayos ang listahan mo! Baka gusto mo mag-jam! Gawa tayo banda. Tapos hanap tayo gigs. Dalawang tao, dalawang gitara. Kahit walang percussion, okay pa din yun.

(Libre mangarap, pre. hehe. Pero game ako kung game ka.)

Unknown said...

haaay jay..syempre gusto ko kung sa gusto.. kaso pano? haaay.