Sunday, July 23, 2006

Thank You

I would like to thank the following people for their thoughtful messages last July 15th:

(in chronological order)

Quilin Pattaui, JayR Estacio, Mutya Bondad, Kristel Galicia, Karen Bustalinio, Ira Marasigan, Ria Rivera, Paolo Guanio, Clang Manuel, Daddy and Family (personal so di ko na-log ang time. hehe), Ace Cimafranca, Melit de Guzman, Anj Paguio, Rolls Pagunsan, Ishehyrelle Ieres, Sally Vy, Pearl Bersales, Jahnus Silva, Mark Ayaay, Joan Alvarez, Jacklyn Co, Marc Santos, Gerald Flores, James Sta. Isabel, Jay Endaya, Ava Velasquez, Tammie Briones, Chloe Cervania, Grace Sarmiento, Ray Ocfemia, Cindy Tambago, Belle Pedro, Myko Marcilla, Cla Martin, Mark Edaño, Dina Poyaoan, Tehani San Pedro, Xandee Lacerna, Soph dela Paz, Chi Billones, Kalil Almonte, Gema Abrahano, Kamille Tabalan, Tina Sendin, Perci Ko, Ariel (sorry I don't know your last name), Martin Marte, Omar Castro, Dindy Las Piñas, and Lilac Caspe

Special Thanks to:

Quilin -- for the surprise delivery of a big, fluffy comfy pillow, and the best post-birthday celebration I have ever had. I love you. :)

Deb -- for keeping me company on that lonesome day, and for the free Gloria Jeans coffee. :)

my AST batchmates: Adrian, Athena, Belle, Chloe, Eric, Jeremy, Jules, Leo & Jas, Kristel, Martin, Osing, Peter, and Tiff -- for consuming three eighteen-inch Yellow Cab Pizzas (hehe), for the book (I haven't read it yet -- im sort of "saving it up") and written birthday messages*. I really didn't see that coming. Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise. Thank you for a great pre-birthday celebration. :)


*back in Gabay, my college org, a "birthday thingy" was made for each member for his/her birthday, containing birthday messages from the other members of the org. I felt sad, knowing that since I had graduated, I won't be on the "birthday thingy" list anymore. Imagine my surprise when I got one from my officemates. ^_^

No comments: