Sunday, June 25, 2006

the first monthsary

Last thursday, a couple of friends and I went to see The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift as a way to de-stress. Only after leaving the cinema did we realize that that day marked our first month in the company.

We were supposed to de-stress but once we stood up to leave I felt a really bad headache. Whether it was caused by the abundant sound of screeching tires or the awful plot, I still don't know. The drift scenes were breathtaking, though. (So maybe it's oxygen depravation that caused the headache?)

I hope this week turns out to be lighter than the last one. After all, it's suweldo week! Yey! ^_^

At least I'm no longer depressed like the Catcher in the Rye. However, life isn't less complicated. I do hope I continue to see this as an oppurtunity to be strong and grow as a person.

So help me, God.

No comments: